Brainwaves - The Wise Whale
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- Easy to learn and quick to play, brainwaves: the astute goose is a fun, card-based memory game for the whole family!
- The game begins with a 3x3 grid of cards with colorful sea creatures on them; These cards are turned face down after players have some time to memorize what's on them. Then, players must attempt to reveal new cards from the deck that match either the creature or the color of one of the cards in the grid.
- Scientist recommended, The The wise whale was developed by renowned game designer Reiner Knizia and neuroscientists, and it was tested by clinical psychologists at ulm University in Germany.
- Portable: small size make this a great game to take on the go!
- Age: 8+
- Number of Players: 1 to 5 players