Junior E-commerce Executive
The E-Commerce Specialist drives the growth of the E-Commerce business by enhancing customer experience, managing customer order fulfilment. He/She is also responsible for generating data-driven commercial insights and managing relationships with partners for the business.
- Create full items over website
- Communicate with suppliers for continuous brands / pricelists updates
- Invoice via CRM
- Follow undelivered, delay and unpaid invoices via shipping company
- Customer Service: Listen & resolve customers’ concerns, issues, and questions. Refer issues and questions to managers when needed.
- Follow up on orders sent by clients from A to Z.
- Open new customer accounts
- Recommend possible products to meet the customers’ needs.
- Prepare products and customers reports by gathering data collected during customer interactions.
Requirements and skills
- Experience: 0 to 2 years
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong verbal communicator
- Familiar with the software used to connect with customers and gather their information (WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram)
- English reading and writing
- Basic excel skills
Send your CV to INFO@LNT.COM.LB