JamAudio - Hang Around Pairable Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker 20 hours Playtime - Grey
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Jam Audio are relative newcomers in the audio market. The Hang Around Bluetooth speaker has 20 hours playtime, 30m Bluetooth range and is submersible to a depth of 1m for 30 minutes. It’s super light at 331g (0.73 lbs) and the dimensions are 7.09″ height, 3.15″ width and 1.97″ depth. To put that in real world terms, I can easily fit it into the pocket of my shorts and still comfortably walk around. It’s no lightweight when it comes to audio though. You can also pair two Hang Around speakers together for stereo sound.
- Up To 20 Hours Playtime: Have your party go late into the night without worrying about charging your speaker
- Water & Dust Proof –IP67 RATED: The Hang Around is designed to keep the music going through just about anything. The IP67 rating means it’s dirt-proof and submersible in water up to one meter for 30 minutes
- Speakerphone: You can answer your phone without disconnecting from the Hang Around. Hang Around knows when a call is coming in and will pause the music before ringing. When you hang up, the music starts where the track left off. Hang Around is Hands Free.
- AUX-In Port: No Bluetooth, no problem. The aux-in port allows you to hook your Hang Around to your device with a 3.5mm cable so you can enjoy your music wherever you are
- Integrated USB Cable: Never worry about losing your charging cable again! The Hang Around speaker has a convenient integrated charging cable that allows you to charge your speaker at any time. *All you need is a micro USB adapter and you are good to go!
- Stereo Speaker: Incredible stereo sound quality that packs a powerful punch. With dual drivers and dual passive bass radiators, its sound is unlike anything else. Massive volume, clean treble and deep, booming bass will fill any room
- Pair 2 For Stereo Sound: With a few simple steps you can sync 2 Hang Arounds to create room-filling stereo sound. This feature allows you to create channel separation or play the speakers together for enhanced music experien