Grow Pansies in your indoor garden!
Did you know the name 'pansy' is derived from the French word 'pensée', meaning 'thought'? It's no wonder we keep thinking of these gorgeous flowers. They have been a source of inspiration for many artists over the years, including Georgia O'Keeffe who produced a stunning painting of a Black Pansy in 1926. Grow the red variety of pansy in your Smart Garden and bring some fresh beauty to your living space!
Benefits of growing Red Pansy with Click & Grow:
- Smart Garden does all the work - watering, nutrients, light levels
- Easiest way to enjoy fresh flowers all year round
- Pansy produces many flowers and blooms for a long time
- A great choice for people who are not afraid to stand out, to test new things
Sprouts in: 7 - 14 days
Lasts up to: 12 weeks
Grows best at: 64°F – 79°F
- Please note that Red Pansy is a heat sensitive plant. Germination and growth is inhibited if the average temperature reaches 30C (86F).
- There is no limit to the number of seedlings per pod for Red Pansy, so no thinning is required. Just let it thrive!
- Red Pansy may appear to grow slowly at the beginning. Once it gets going, it will grow a lot of leaves and flower stems fast.
- Please keep in mind that Red Pansy grows best if the lamp has just one arm! If the lamp is set too low it may burn your thriving plants. If the lamp is set too high your plants won't get enough light and may grow leggy.
- Expect to see the first flowers approximately fifty days after planting.
- Red Pansy generally requires very little care - just remove withered flowers to promote the growth of new ones.