Thrustmaster - T.Racing Scuderia Ferrari Edition (PC, PS4, XOne)
Thrustmaster is a designer, developer and manufacturer of joysticks, game controllers, and steering wheels for PCs and video gaming consoles alike. It has licensing agreements with third party brands as Ferrari, Gran Turismo and the U.S. Air Force as well as licensing some products under Sony Playstation and Microsoft Xbox license.
Thrustmaster T.Racing Scuderia Ferrari Edition-DTS - Gaming Headset For Race Simulation, True-to-Life Sound, Comfortable, Insulated, Stable, Powerful for PC/PS4/Xbox One/Nintendo Switch.
- True 50mm/2” analytic drivers provide crystal-clear audio without any saturation
- Provides audio feedback designed exactly as game developers intended, thanks to the stable frequency response curve that has been optimized for gaming sessions, with perfect balance between bass, mids and treble
- 116±3dBSPL output for elite distortion control (≤1%) and precision
- Unidirectional microphone, designed to target only your voice for the most effective communication with your teammates
- Detachable and adjustable microphone in order to adapt to every player’s head size and shape
- Outstanding comfort inspired by real life paddock headsets: 25mm/1-inch thick over-ear memory foam ear cushions with gel layer for utmost comfort during hours of play
- Effective passive isolation
- Up to 3 meters / 9ft10in of cable to adapt to any type of gaming configuration
- On-ear volume knob, allowing the player to adjust the audio level of the game
- Mic volume and mute controls on in-line controller for easy access
- Optimized for full compatibility with PlayStation 4, Xbox One , Nintendo Switch™, PC and Mac
- Also compatible with Nintendo 3DS™, PlayStation Vita, tablets and smartphones
No Warranty Covered By LNT