JamAudio - Been There On-Ear Wireless Headphones - Grey
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
This lightweight, stylish design is perfect for your all-day listening. With its 14 hours of playtime, don't worry about having to recharge between your 9-5. Yeah, we did that.
- Bluetooth Compatible: Be free from wires that keep you connected to your smart device. The Been There is Bluetooth compatible and allows you to roam within 50-feet of your connected device
- On-Ear Design: This soft, light-weight, supra-aural headphone sits comfortably on your ears without any bulk. The sleek design provides a natural, open sound to your environment and small ear cups allow for easy portability
- Hands-Free Calling: Don’t interrupt your workout. You can answer the phone without disconnecting your earphones. Been There knows when a call is coming in and will pause the music before ringing. When you hang up, the music starts where the track left off. If you’re making a call, just start dialing from your phone and Been There does its hands-free thing
- Sweat And Rain Resistant: These specially designed, IPX4 rated earbuds allow you to combat the elements. Working out? Caught in a monsoon? Not a problem. These earbuds are ready for a challenge
- AUX--In Port: No Bluetooth, no problem. The aux-in port allows you to hook your Been There to your device with a 3.5mm cable so you can enjoy your music wherever you are.