Ace 2 will help your kids stay active… And we wouldn't mind some of its accessory bands ourselves. The bumper case protects the screen 'during kid-related activities', but the tracker is essentially Fitbit's new Inspire, in a more child-friendly setting.
- Tracks all-day steps and active minutes to show how every move, skip and jump adds up to a healthier, more active life.
- Kids love to move, so Ace 2 is designed for up, down, all-around action with a silicone band and an adjustable clasp.
- Kids can express themselves by styling their tracker and switching out their band with interchangeable accessories that have fun patterns and bold colors. Sold separately.
- Use the Fitbit app to schedule bedtime reminders and silent alarms that easily wake kids to quiet buzzing on their wrists.
- Use timer & stopwatch features right on kids’ wrists to guide homework time, any “race you to the end of the block” invitations and more
- The CDC recommends kids get 60 minutes of daily physical activity, so Ace 2 includes a 1-hour active minutes goal which can be customized in the app
- With virtual badges and avatars, kids have constant motivation to get moving with their family and find new ways to best their buds.
Kids can easily swap the clock faces on their Ace 2 so the touchscreen looks exactly the way they like it best.Animated clock faces require more frequent charging.Since Ace 2 is swimproof, kids can wear it in the shower, pool and beyond. Of course, spills and splashes are A-OK.