This colorful, inventive family game is easy to learn but deceptively mind-boggling!
One at a time, each player drops a shape into the vertical game board’s drop zone. Players earn points for the highest level that their shape reaches when it lands and extra points for touching bonus circles. But be careful: Don’t break a landing rule! The shape you dropped is not allowed to touch matching shapes or colors after it lands. If you break a landing rule, you will go away empty-handed. The winner is the player or team with the most points at the end.
- Drop Zone Vertical Board
- Base Levels
- Scoring track
- 4 Side-Edge Pieces (2 With Colors And 2 With Shapes)
- 2 Bottom-Edge Pieces (Double-Sided)
- 9 Shapes: 3 Circles, 2 Squares, 2 Diamonds, and 2 Triangles in Each Color (Blue, Red, Green and Yellow
- 8 Jokers (2 In Each Color)
- 4 Score Markers (1 In Each Color) 4 x +25/+50 Point Tokens (1 In Each Color)
- 1 English Rulebook