Brainwaves - The Brilliant Boar
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
- Easy to learn and quick to play, brainwaves: the brilliant boar is a fun, card-based memory game for the whole family!
- Players take turns drawing and discarding cards with animal portraits on one side, attempting to make as many pairs of the same animal cards as possible.
- For 1 to 4 players: sharpen your mind with Solo play or compete against an opponent.
- Scientist recommended, The brilliant boar was developed by game designer Dirk baumann and neuroscientists, and it was tested by clinical psychologists at ulm University in Germany.
- Portable: small size make this a great game to take on the go
- Age: 8+
- Number of Players: 2 to 4 players