Brainwaves - The Astute Goose
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
- Easy to learn and quick to play, brainwaves: the astute goose is a fun, card-based memory game for the whole family!
- Players must identify a burglar from a set of suspect cards; can you remember What the culprit was wearing and what animal accomplices were with them, when the card is turned face
- Scientist recommended, The astute goose was developed by renowned game designer Reiner Knizia and neuroscientists, and it was tested by clinical psychologists at ulm University in Germany.
- Portable: small size make this a great game to take on the go!
- Age: 8+
- Number of Players: 1 to 5 players