Grow fresh Thyme at home!
Thyme is one of the best herbs for adding zest to meat, fish, marinades, mushrooms, eggs, beans, potatoes—okay, we’ll stop there.
This vitamin-rich herb keeps its flavour even when heated. Thyme is often used to make calming, medicinal teas and will freshen up the air of any room.
Click & Grow Thyme benefits
- One of the most versatile herbs in the world
- Thyme is the perfect fresh addition to home gourmet food
- Thyme truly is easy to grow in your Click & Grow indoor garden
- You'll get a garden-to-plate experience in your own kitchen
Sprouts in: 7 - 14 days
Harvest in: 5 - 12 weeks
Grows best at: 64°F – 86°F
- Thyme is a lovely plant! There is no limit to the number of seedlings per pod. Just let it thrive!
- Thyme grows in a unique 'creeping' manner, appearing as a small ball of mess. Do not be alarmed, that is just the way it grows! The older it gets, the messier it grows.
- You can start harvesting in about a month after planting! Gently trim the tips of the plant, leaving at least two pairs of true leaves to grow. New stems will appear soon!
- Just keep harvesting it occasionally! This vitamin-rich herb keeps its flavor and useful properties even when heated.
- Thyme is a great herb for drying and this way you can save it for later up to a year in a sealed jar.