Grow fresh Sorrel in your indoor garden!
Red sorrel really packs in the possibility. A beloved warm-climate alternate to cranberries, red sorrel’s young leaves and flowers are edible. Have sorrel on hand to liven up your living quarters or next culinary adventure. The Click & Grow indoor herb garden will fully take care of the growing process.
Click & Grow Sorrel benefits:
- Fresh sorrel + an indoor herb garden = gourmet experiences!
- The sorrel is an excellent source of vitamins and antioxidants
- A stunning addition to any salad, sandwhich or pasta
- Perfect fresh garden-to-plate addition to home gourmet food
- Growing sorrel is 100% hassle-free in your Click & Grow indoor garden
Sprouts in: 7 - 14 days
Harvest in: 5 - 6 weeks
Grows best at: 64°F – 75°F
- Please note that Bloody Sorrel is heat sensitive and grows best at 64 to 72 °F (18 to 22°C). If the temperature is higher than 75°F (24°C), then germination is inhibited.
- It may appear to be growing slowly at the beginning. Once it has germinated, growth will soon accelerate.
- It takes just one lamp arm to grow Bloody Sorrel. If the lamp is too far, your plants will stretch out and produce less yield.
- You may start harvesting single leaves approximately three to four weeks after planting or harvest the whole plant after five to six weeks- it is up to you.
- Harvest all Bloody Sorrel before two months of age, only then does it have the best taste and the highest nutritional value.
- If Bloody Sorrel ages for more than two months it may lose its signature sour flavor.
- Attention! The plant is entirely red and the red colored juice may stain your skin and clothing while harvesting.