Hoppa means �jump� in Icelandic and is also a common name for a pet rabbit.
Hoppa will make you jump when she reveals her true character!�Each candle is slightly different and will burn in its own unique way. We recommend placing your candle on a plate with a minimum diameter of 25 cm to contain the wax as it melts.
- Materials-Paraffin wax, cotton wick and aluminium.
- Melting Wax - Pyropet Candles are designed to melt in ways that are different from traditional candles.
- Hot Skeleton- Do not touch the skeleton during burning. It becomes hot and may cause injury if touched directly.
- The flame may become high during burning. The wick of the candle should be kept trimmed to 1/4 inch.
- Hoppa is certified to meet US and EU candle safety standard.
- ?Each candle should have a burning time of approximately 16 hours.
Hoppa candle are: 6.7 x 2.7 x 3.9 Inches (17 x 7 x 10 cm).